Sunday, July 29, 2007

First Glimpse of Fall '07 at Stacia


I know it's still blazing hot out there and the worst is yet to come, but yes, it's time to unveil Fall '07. Designers and retailers traditionally drop the first delivery of Fall in August to get a jump start on sales and hoping that their audience will buy their Fall wardrobe in advance (not necessarily a 'wear now' market.) I feel like Summer's just getting started, but I'm reluctantly shipping my Fall line to stores and putting it up on my web site. Fortunately, I've consistently tried to design a 'transitional' knitwear line with my rayon collection of sweaters that can work for all seasons and temperatures. I don't know about you, but I find it hard to pay $300 for a cashmere sweater in August that I can't wear until October! My sweaters are lighter in weight, almost like a tee, and are made in rayon, which breathes better than cashmere in the heat and warms you like silk in the cooler temps. My favorites this Fall at Stacia are the Honeycomb Trellis cowl neck (love it in Montauk!) and the effortless La Femme trapeze dress in Buttercup. They're easy, wear-now pieces that help you look the part for Fall, yet you won't be sweating it when the thermometer reads 89 degrees during Indian Summer (or during the Santa Ana winds). Check out the complete Stacia collection of knits at shopstacia.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment