Saturday, July 21, 2007

Stacia Baby Debuts at Children's Club Trade Show in NYC


The Stacia Baby collection for Spring '08 is finally completed and being mailed off to my NY showroom to make its debut at the upcoming Children's Club trade show in New York. This is the first attempt to expand my baby collection beyond the basic spacedye hoodie. Now, I've embarked upon a full- fledged collection of dresses (with panties), leggings, bloomers, hoodies, and sweaters. And my inspiration, of course, was Kaiulani Rose, who at 8 months has been the perfect fit model for my sample size 6-12 months (available sizes will be 3-6 mth thru 4T.) Get a sneak peak of the collection at the Children's Club trade show at the Javits Center from July 29th thru July 31st (booth #2718). My favorites (as modeled by Kai) are the crocheted tank dress with matching crochet panties (of course!), the color-blocked spacedye hoodie dress (a must!), and the eco-friendly bamboo beach tunic with matching crochet bloomers (cuter than cute!) I sure hope the line does well at the show so I can get these puppies put into production so all the little girls out there can don some cute Stacia next Spring. And let's not forget about the boys. I do have a 3 year-old boy and certainly wouldn't leave out the original Stacia baby muse, Campbell Duke. I have great washable cotton unisex pieces - the quintessential beach hoodie and matching leggings with quirky elbow/knee patches, both available in solid and spacedye for Spring. Hopefully if all goes well, they'll be available at a baby boutique near you next February!

No comments:

Post a Comment